General Information Consular Services

General Information

General Information

All the individuals receiving pension from Indian authorities are required to submit proof of their living status in their respective offices in India once every year.  

The High Commission of India issue ‘Life Certificate’ for such pensioners and handover to them.  Further they can submit the ‘Life Certificate’ to their respective pension processing office, as per the prescribed guidelines of the pension processing office/authorities.

An individual who needs a Life Certificate for the purpose of drawing pension in India or to produce ‘Life Certificate’ before authorities in India for any other purpose may apply for this service. For this service, applicants have to appear in Person in the High Commission.